Monday 22 February 2016

Jigsaw Puzzles

I love playing with jigsaw puzzles, and i even brought some that i could work with and display in my room through out the years.
So, here i some of the things i find interesting while playing with jigsaw puzzles:

1) it is mind entertaining
For me, i love to stay at home whenever i have my own free time. (Especcaily when its my off days.) I would just work on my jigsaw. Jigsaw puzzle is all about putting pieces of indiviual puzzle together and form a picture at the end. For some reason, it is actually entertaining for me because subconsursly i am using my brain without me noticing.

2) it is satisfacting
When you see the random pieces being put together and ended up into a big picture in the end, it is satisfacting. You would know that the amount of time being put into making that puzzle is worth it especcailly when you frame it up and display it on your wall.

3) it is time killing
When you are at home with nothing to do, playing with your phone or tablet or laptop ir watching the tv is never a good opion, because, all that would ended up giving you problems in the end. Whereas, playing jigsaw would actually help to exersice both parts of the human brains. (Left for liner fashion, right for emotion and performing task.)

4) it is a brain exercise
Jigsaw actually help to active the brain cells to exercise and increase their efficency and capacity. It also increase our alertness, concentration; expend our creativity, help practise our visualisation. It also effects our health rate by lowering our breath rate, reduce heart rate and lowering blood persure. (Becasue it calms us down). Reason for all this is very simple, because consentrating on one picture, it can actually turns out to be one kind of medetation that would induce some calmness and peace in mind. When that happen, no other thoughts would tranquility the persons mind.

So, there you have it, my explaination on how good jigsaw puzzle is. Also, it is not just a game for kids, but for adults as well. So, pactise good hobbies and it will benefits you. (Sorry for being too one sided for jigsaw) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top