Saturday 26 April 2014

A little about myself

So this is what I have decided to start off.
There isn't much about me, I am just some boring people living a boring life....
But like most of the teenagers, I do have quite a few interests.
I love watching TV. I watched all sorts of different shows.
From Taiwan long series dramas (八点档) to Korea dramas, from Anime to entertainment shows to documentaries.
I also love to listens to music, such as K-pop, J-pop, Katy Perry and many more.
I am not really the type who would just go crazy about a certain bands, group or singer.
To me, those type of people is someone I just cannot stand.
What is so great about that particular group and singer that you would make an effort to go and criticizes other people. Couldn't you just keep whatever you like to yourself and mind your own business??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top