Sunday 27 April 2014

I have seen it all

OK i have seen it all...
i personally think that it is seriously disgusting and i believe at many people feel so too...
you know how couples will to do those couple thingy in the public right??
like kissing, hugging, padding?? and worst of them all is having small talks among themselves.. (seriously I can't stand these more than anything)
OK for me, people who kept on publicly showing affection to their partner is something that should be done at home or someplace that not one sees cause not everyone is interested to know how you and your boyfriend/girlfriend is affectionate with each other.
Some people do find it uncomfortable and disgusting towards this type of things. (For example me)
I am not saying you guys should not do it, but instead please do it in a more public conscious manner.

Disclaimer:
I am saying from my point of view... If it obstruct your believes please don't hesitate to pin down your thoughts, cause I am not speaking on behalf of all those people out there who feel the same as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top