Sunday 4 May 2014

Sweaty plam

So, I am writing this article is because I am really curios  about something.
It is related to sweaty palms, Hyperhidrosis.
Apparently this is a disease that cannot be cured but was able to control and reduce it.

So, this is the thing I am curios about.
Earlier this year, I decided that I need to do something about my sweaty palms as there are people starting to complain about it.
So, I went and did my research.
That is when I found out about me having a disease called 'hyperhidrosis', which is a disease for excessive sweating on the palms, feet, armpit and back. (some rare cases are excessive sweating all over the body.)
While I was looking for answers on the web, I realize that there isn't any complete cure for this disease.
In fact, all I have found is that there are only ways where I can control it and maybe stop it for a certain amount of time.

When I went on and research on people having the same disease as me, I found out that most of them were actually Americans.
Which make me thinking, am I the only Asian that suffer from this disease? Are there any Singaporeans or Malaysians out there who is suffering the same disease as me?
Is there any action that you have taken to make your excessive sweating stop completely without using electricity? (Reason is that I was looking for an answer for it and people say try iontophoresis, which is to use water to send an electrical current under the skin. Something I am really scared of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top